Beating, raping, foot thrashing (phalanx), use of Taser guns, cigarette burns, humiliation, bio-piracy (forced DNA extraction)…
Most incidents either they do not get officially reported or they get ‘investigated’ superficially. In any case the guilty ones go unpunished.
Is there really anyone who still thinks that these are single, isolated incidents? No!
We, the citizens of this country, we feel concerned.
• We shall not allow a return to the practices of the junta.
• We shall not get addicted to the horror of media pushing upon us images of brutality.
• We shall not be seized by the terror that the media presents to society.
• We shall not let barbarian practices be allowed to occur with impunity.
• Torturing is a crime and the charge is felony.